We are currently seeking a full-time Order Administrator to join our team in Victoria, BC. If you are a detail-oriented and organized professional, with a proven track record of achieving results, then we want to hear from you!
Founded in 1997, Victoria headquartered Charter has grown into one of Canada’s foremost fastest growing Information Technology providers in the country, providing a broad array of high value product and service solutions to clients operating some of the most mission critical networks and applications.
If you are looking to be an integral part of a vibrant, success based environment with the core values of empowerment, flexibility, agility, innovation, high knowledge based, life balanced, and high ethics deeply embedded into the everyday culture then Charter is a place for you to look. We are a high-energy business focused team, providing the highest possible customer experience, with best-in-class engineering support.
As the successful candidate, you will be an experienced and highly efficient professional in order administration. You will provide value added support to the sales, project management and logistic teams, ensuring the smooth and timely delivery of orders to our customers. You get energized by multi-tasking under tight deadlines, and will have a collaborative approach and customer service mindset enabling you to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
About the role:
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- All steps of order processing from placing orders to invoicing customers
- Sourcing products and services via established supply channels for customer orders and internal supplies
- Creating and sending purchase orders and invoices
- Working closely with vendors to resolve purchase-related issues
- Reconciling purchase invoices with purchase orders for accuracy; following up with suppliers to resolve discrepancies
- Confirming order details regularly in the order administration system
- Coordinating with internal teams for invoicing details
- Communicating order shipping details with the logistics team
- Creating documents, communicating, and adhering to standard operating procedures while driving quality and accuracy across the organization
- Working closely with multiple departments and customers to identify and report trends, resolve issues, implement best practices, reduce costs, and drive project deliverables
- Responding promptly to customer and staff inquiries both efficiently and professionally
- Various other related duties or projects as required
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales support and order administration
- Post-secondary Education; or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience with an order administration system
- Highly organized (with both data and high volumes of communication)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and produce results within deadlines
- Proven accurate data entry and attention to detail
- Demonstrated individual judgement with a proven ability to analyze & solve complex problems
- Tactful with a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both written & verbally with all stakeholders
- Highly motivated exhibiting initiative and drive for process improvement, customer satisfaction and cost reduction
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision and deliver under conflicting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player with a proven ability to deliver outstanding product/service and build relationships with coworkers and customers
- Solid computer skills; able to quickly learn programs and adapt as needed
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Familiarity with any CRM is a bonus
Please apply online at https://charter.bamboohr.com/jobs/
Joining Charter means joining the Charter family. High ethics and integrity are how we go about our daily business both internally and externally. 18 years and over 1200 customers later, we are known for our high value and high quality experiences by both our customers and our manufacturing partners.
Joining Charter means joining a team of people with wide ranging backgrounds and passions for life experiences. From climbing mountains, to kid’s hockey rinks and fields, to deep diving in oceans, to crossing them in sailboats, to flying high in the sky above them, to musicians, to woodworkers, collectors and artists, the team at Charter is a group of passionate people that come together to create success in every way, for everybody.
Nothing speaks to this more than our extremely low employee turnover, with a long tenured Sales, Engineering and Logistics team.
We offer a flexible results focused work environment with a highly competitive compensation plan and health benefits plan.
For more information, please visit our website at www.charter.ca.